Interview Questions for possible Advanced Critical Care Practitioners
- clinical care/directing practice
- leadership and collaborative practice
- improving quality and developing practice
- developing oneself and others.
- biological, social sciences and pharmacology
- consultation and clinical decision-making
- complex reasoning, critical thinking
- reflection and analysis
- a long-term member of the team
- providing a teaching bridge between nursing staff and medical staff.
- Identification of and research into new ways of working
- networking with other practitioners both within the trust, nationally and internationally.
- differing perspectives developed from their previous career path
- integrating previous experiences and expertise.
The Content on the website is provided for FREE as is the podcast.
You could help support this work by going to Amazon via this link. This means that I will earn a small commission from any purchases you make with NO extra cost to yourself.
Get in touch with JonathanI would love to hear from you so that we can start to work together.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use my voicemail service link to the right of this page
- Fill in contact form at the bottom of the page